Application Privacy Statement
This privacy statement ("Privacy Statement") applies to the treatment of personally identifiable information submitted by, or otherwise obtained from, you in connection with the associated application ("Application"). The Application is provided by AMALARTE. By using or otherwise accessing the Application, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Privacy Statement.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES AMALARTE COLLECT?
We collect the following types of information from our users:
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
We may receive and store any information you submit to the Application (or otherwise authorize us to obtain - such as, from (for example) your Facebook account). The types of personal information collected may include your full name, email address, gender, IP address, browser information, username, demographic information, and any other information necessary for us to provide the Application services.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
We receive and store certain types of usage related information whenever you interact with Application. For example, AMALARTE may automatically receive and record information regarding your computer's IP address, browser information, Facebook user ID, Facebook Page fan status, and URLs accessed. Such information may be shared in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form with our partners.
HOW DOES AMALARTE USE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
AMALARTE uses the information described in this Privacy Statement (i) internally, to analyze, develop and improve its products and services, and (ii) as set forth below in the "Will AMALARTE Share any of the personal information it Collects" section below.
WILL AMALARTE SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
Personal information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to ANYONE.
Protection of AMALARTE and Others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of AMALARTE, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
CONDITIONS OF USE.
THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS/WEBSITES.
The Application may permit you to link to other applications or websites. Such third party applications/websites are not under AMALARTE's control, and such links do not constitute an endorsement by AMALARTE of those other applications/websites or the services offered through them. The privacy and security practices of such third party application/websites linked to the Application are not covered by this Privacy Statement, and AMALARTE is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such websites.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
AMALARTE allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing that information. This list may change in the event the Application changes.
- Account and user profile information
- User e-mail address, if applicable
- Facebook profile information, if applicable
- User preferences
- User events
- Application specific data
- Request access to your personal data: the right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Contact us by email to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you: you have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request data deletion: you have the right to ask us to delete or remove personal data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. Contact us by email to assist you.
- Request the transfer of your personal data: we will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw your consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent on using your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the Application.
For all these rights, contact us by email.
REQUEST DATA DELETION
You have the right to ask us to delete or remove personal data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. Contact us by email to assist you deleting your data.
CAN CHILDREN USE THE APPLICATION?
Our site and the services available through AMALARTE are not intended for children under the age of 13. AMALARTE does not knowingly or specifically collect information about children under the age of 13 and believes that children of any age should get their parents' consent before giving out any personal information. We encourage you to participate in your child's web experience.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
AMALARTE may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Use of information we collect now is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time such information is used. If we make changes in the way we use personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our Site or sending you an email. Users are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when he or she uses or otherwise accesses the Application after such changes have been first posted.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy on our Website, please send us a detailed message at email@example.com
. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: August 8, 2016